Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome to My Entertaining World!

Hi, I'm Steve and welcome to my entertaining world!

I have many interests, but my ultimate passion is with wrestling, Muppets, super heroes and movies. I'm going to use this platform to share with you, my readers, some of my favorite things in the world of wrestling and beyond. I am eager to show a different side of wrestling/WWE/TNA that you might not normally see from television. There is a vast array of methods that companies such as WWE and TNA use to get their consumers interested.

I also want to share some of the latest videos that the Muppets have been creating in the past year. With How I Met Your Mother star, Jason Segal, at the helm of  a new Muppet movies, there is a renewed interest and resurgence for the lovable characters.  Lastly, super heroes are everywhere these days, but have been a part of my life as long as I can remember. I'll share some of the latest trailers that you may have already seen or maybe missed.

I will also share not so typical insights, such as different ways to display a collection that you may have stored in a box, different websites and blogs that help me get the latest information for my passions and various non-traditional marketing methods that big companies use to influence consumers. 

I hope you enjoy your stay while here at my blog and keep checking back for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment